Using Opponent Finder
Looking for a new partner? With Opponent Finder you can review other players who have listed themselves, their desired style of play, level of play and contact detail or if you don’t find anyone already listed compatible, you can list yourself.
- Finding and contacting an Opponent
– Log onto www.Gigasports.com and click on the “Court Bookings Tab”
- On the right hand side, click on the players already registered and review their preferences.
- Note that more players maybe revealed by clicking “display more”
- If you find one with compatible preferences contact them as indicated and arrange a venue
- If you don’t see anyone who fits your bill, follow the details in the next section2. Adding yourself to Opponent Finder
- Click on the “ADD ME” button
- Use Tennis Canada Self Rating Guide if you are unsure how to rank yourself
- Enter the Times you wish to play, your ranking or a range you wish to play with, the type of play you like (doubles, singles, hitting practise) and preferred contact
- Choose a contact method and click “Add me to OpponentFinder” button