New Member Starter
Are you new to the club? Trying to meet others to play with? Below are seven great ways to get you started.
- Determine your level of play,If you don’t know it already, by using Tennis Canada’s self rating guide: https://www.tenniscanada.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Self-Rating-Guide-English.pdf
- Update your profile on GigaSport. www.gigasports.com Once you login, click on your name in the top right corner and click “Settings”. Make sure your contact details are correct, add your picture through Gravatar (its easy). Update your “Roster Note” with details of your level and type of play preference and times you are available.
- Check out “Opponent Finder” under the court bookings tab. Click on any of the names listed to get the details of their play preferences, level of play and preferred times. Click their name again to see contact details and send them an email.
- Click “ADD ME” to enter your own details. Make sure you set appropriate expiration.
- Join the Friday Night League http://www.bubbletennisclub.com/friday-night-league/
- Join the Singles Ladder: http://www.bubbletennisclub.com/singles_ladder/
- Put a notice on the bulletin board at the club “Hi my name is John/Jane Doe, new member this year. I’d like to meet other at xx.x level of play for doubles/singles/hitting practise, I am available to play …… Give me a call or email me at: Then print a load of “Vertical tails” with your name & number that people can tear off the bottom of your note. Here’s an example: