Open Court Time Booking Procedure Update- Please See Rules Section 5.
The courts are just under 100% usage when walk-on times are factored in.
If you have booked a court and are not able to play, please ensure the court is cancelled at your earliest convenience(even if it’s 1 minute prior to the court time).
Many other members would like the opportunity to either play, or extend their play during that period.
Basic Tennis Court Etiquette Reminders
- No food, drinks (other than water and sports drinks) or chewing gum on courts.
- Show respect to all players at all times.
- Please keep the courts clean by picking up all balls and taking your trash home. Tossing aside aluminum lids is dangerous.
- If you need to cross a court that is occupied to access yours, please only cross between points.
- Do not retrieve a ball from another court while a point is in progress. Please return other courts balls when on your side.
- Have fun! The entire objective of playing tennis, aside from being good aerobic exercise, is to have fun. You can follow these rules of etiquette and still have a good time on the courts – the players on adjacent courts will appreciate it.
Online Booking Having An Issue With Gigasports?