1. Make your cheque payable to Bubble Tennis Club (may be post-dated to June 1, 2016) 2. Send the cheque and application form to: P.O. Box 80013, Appleby Postal Outlet,Burlington, ON L7L 6B1
2. Payments may also be made via e-transfer. Please contact club Treasurer, Wendy Woolmore, for instructions email@example.com
3. If membership fees are not paid by June 1, 2016, your membership is forfeited and those on the Waiting Lists will be invited to join the club.
2016-17 FEE SCHEDULE – Platinum $360.00 (incl. HST) Full Time/Junior $410.00 (incl. HST). No Additional Court Usage Fee.
Non- Burlington Residents: Platinum $385.00 (incl. HST) Full Time/Junior $435.00 (incl. HST). No Additional Court Usage Fee
Waiting List Registration
The Bubble Tennis Club is at capacity. However, we are accepting individuals to be placed on our waiting list.
If you are interested in being placed on our waiting list please select the button below.
Please Click Waiting List
The courts are just under 100% usage when walk-on times are factored in.
If you have booked a court and are not able to play, please ensure the court is cancelled at your earliest convenience(even if it’s 1 minute prior to the court time).
Many other members would like the opportunity to either play, or extend their play during that period.
The website will soon be updated to include spares available/ needed. This will aid in players looking for games, or teams looking for players.
Basic Tennis Court Etiquette Reminders
- No food, drinks (other than water and sports drinks) or chewing gum on courts.
- Show respect to all players at all times.
- Please keep the courts clean by picking up all balls and taking your trash home. Tossing aside aluminum lids is dangerous.
- If you need to cross a court that is occupied to access yours, please only cross between points.
- Do not retrieve a ball from another court while a point is in progress. Please return other courts balls when on your side.
- Have fun! The entire objective of playing tennis, aside from being good aerobic exercise, is to have fun. You can follow these rules of etiquette and still have a good time on the courts – the players on adjacent courts will appreciate it.
Having An Issue With Gigasports?